Tuesday 23 February 2016

Papeete, Monday 22 Feb

Hi,


When you travel, there is always something you will forget to pack. I could feel something was missing when I left but could not pin it down until yesterday. It was my swimming trunks.  I always have a pair of shorts I can fall back to using but they are heavier and do not dry as quickly. I thought with all these big Polynesian fellas getting around that I would have no trouble getting replacements bathers here in Papeete. No such luck, every shop seem to only have regular sizes so I don't know where half the locals get their clothes from.

Todays pics are from a walk around Papeete today into heat, no rain  and burning sunshine.


It is a 2.00am flight out of here tonight to easter island.




Sleeping dogs should be let to lie





Cathedral




pool on rooftop

1 comment:

  1. nice pool, no wonder you wanted a swim !!
    39 here in Melbourne last time I looked - need a swim too..

    ReplyDelete