Wednesday 3 June 2015

Lunch at Sister Srey's

Today has been another relaxed day, I had lunch by the river at a cafe called Sister Srey's, apparently my local sources inform me, run by two girls from Geelong. Anyway the food and service was good, then wandered back towards to hotel, stopping in a pub on the way to get out of the sun and started chatting a to guy called Dave from the SW of WA. Several beers later we went our separate ways and I finished the afternoon off in the pool and reading my book. Meeting other Doug for dinner tonight then leave for Singapore tomorrow afternoon.


View from Sister Srey's toward all the tuk tucks gathered in the shade and the river.

1 comment:

  1. The 2 girls running the café spoke at Marion's Rotary Club on 13 April, she found them very inspirational. They are hairdressers by trade, and had been travelling, but were taken with the place.
    Working with the locals, they now employ 16 - making them self sufficient.

    ReplyDelete