Monday 8 October 2018

On the Road (west) again

Greetings Blogettes,

I am on the road again, this time within Australia and heading west. My destination is Ceduna in South Australia and surrounding parts of the Eyre peninsula, including Port Lincoln.

Today, I had a easy days travel, stopping off at my brothers house near Beaufort for a cuppa. I ten continued on to a place called Natimuk in western Victoria to visit Mt Arapiles. Mt Arapiles is a very popular rock climbing location and is not farf rom the Grampians mountain range, another popular tourist destination.

My intention was to do some astro photography with Mt Arapiles in the foreground and the starry skin the background. Unfortunately, todays weather was totally unsuitable for night photography as it was totally cloud cover. So this turned into a reconnoiter for on the way back.


Mt Arapiles today

So tonight I ended up at Bordertown in Sth Australia as my first stop on the way to Ceduna.

Not much happening in Bordertown on a monday night, had to go to the truck stop for dinner as nothing open in town (except pubs).

Also I watched the new episode of Dr Who tonight with Jodi Whittaker. I thought it was Ok, hopefully they will continue with good writing and good stories.

All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment