Tuesday 16 October 2018

Silo Art Trail

Today was exploring new territory in both SA and Victoria. I left Renmark and went down through Berri, Loxton and Pinnaroo, the across into Victoria and Underbool. Then down through Patchewollock, Hopetoun, Warracknabeal, Rosebery, Sheep Hills and Rapunyip. All places I have never been before, despite living in Victoria all my life. I followed the Silo Art trail and ended up at Stawell, where I decided to stop rather than push through to Melbourne.
I did see a huge black snake wriggling quickly to get across the road just before Underbool. I did not stop to investigate, it was a BIG snake and since I nearly run over it in the car, I thought he may not be happy to see me.
I also took some drone video but it will have to wait until I get home as it will take forever to upload from here.


Oranges or Mandarins at Loxton


Underbool


Patchewollock


Lascelles




Lascelles


Rosebery


Brim


Sheep Hills


Rapunyip


No comments:

Post a Comment