Monday 26 May 2014

Last Day In Lhasa (Pics & Vids)

Today was my last day in Lhasa, it has all came and gone so quick. Tomorrow its off by train from Lhasa to Xining West (24  hrs)

This morning I went for a walk around the Barkhour Square, following all the others who always walk in a clockwise direction. They were all interested in me because I am big, which helps me get their photos. This afternoon we went to the Sera Monastery to see the debating monks. I am sure I heard one say to the other now STFU.

Will be off line for a few days after this.
 







 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. The sing-along/dance-along looks like fun. We are thinking of organising one in our neighbourhood!
    H & E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comments about the locals wanting photographs of you reminds me of our travels in India. Malcolm was similarly singled out for photo ops. indeed, our(maybe only my) view of the Taj Mahal was made difficult by people standing in front of us requesting to have their photo taken with Mal. On a few occasions it was requested that I stand out of the shot!

    ReplyDelete