Saturday 4 April 2015

Day 2 in Malaysia

Hi all,

The end of the day here and very late at night for most of you.

There are certain things I like about Malaysia and access to decent affordable dental care is one, this morning, after breakfast with Yoga, I simply walked into a nice looking local dental clinic and got a full clean and scale of my teeth, top and bottom for about $50. I had to wait 5 mins and I was done in about 30 mins. Everything spotlessly clean and dentist like, good job.

After that, Yoga and i went exploring in the car and he took me all over the place, we went Shah Alam and saw the Blue Mosque, we went Klang, we went up the coast and saw some cannon and a lighthouse and then had lunch. Afterwards we went to a  shopping mall (they all look the same) and browsed around, then had a ice cream. Lemon & honey flavoured was mine. Eventually he dropped me back at the hotel about 7 and the come bck and picked me up at 9pm where we all (yoga's family) went out to a Japanese restaurant, (very nice), had a few beers and then onto a different place for deserts (mine was a banana sundae) and then back at my hotel by around 11.30.

Pics are a selection from Yesterday and today.

 Yoga collecting me at airport

 Dinner last night with Yoga and family


 My Room

View from my room


 Blue Mosque

 Monkeys






When Tony Abbott was opposition leader, he moonlight writing his "can do" policies for society.


New Indian Temple, apparently built with a spurt of Govt funds for religious purposes .


It was a Good Friday. (pun intended)

2 comments:

  1. Yoga's family are all grown up, K.L.is greener than I remembered, but I do remember the annoying monkeys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoga does not look very flexible. So where did he get that name? What on earth is that hotel room for. Looks like one of those fantasy rooms. The rebirthing room? Do you feel reborn?

    ReplyDelete