Wednesday 22 April 2015

Quy Nhon

After another day of roadworks and repeated bike breakdowns, we have arrive at the coast again at Quy Nhon. So far looks nice, beach across the road and a pool at the hotel. Temp is hot but there is a slight coastal breeze.

Again, I rode in the bus today. I was told my bike was fixed last night, but this morning before breakfast they had it in bits again. I was told it was ready buy the time we were to leave but I decided not to trust it and see how it went with one of the crew riding it, It turned out that Steve decided to ride mine as he did not trust his Honda Shadow, and rightly. Before too long, mine was broken again, no starter motor so push starts every time you stop (it stalls at lights). It was another hot dusty day with crap roads and slow, so I was happy to sit in the Zircon bus and listen to music.

Pics from today.


Rural scene


coming down through the pass


Monkey at Lunch stop


looking for needles


Relaxed


View from Hotel


Another View.


2 comments:

  1. sounds like a good choice (the bus) & more chance to take photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More or less bone-jarring on the bus?

    ReplyDelete