Friday 26 August 2016

Mackay

Todays driving was an easy day, about 350 km.

 On the way I went through Home Hill, where the French guy stabbed two backpackers. You would never know by the look of the place, just another small town. When I got to Mackay, I wanted to check out the fishing spots. I went to the breakwater but that was a bit severe for climbing on the rocks. Later I went to another place, the Old Hospital Bridge jetty, here I watched a  couple of chinese guys fish for about 30 mins but nothing happened, so I let that place go. Maybe tomorrow.


A view around Ayr

The beach at Mackay


A view from the Breakwater



Another  View


Look closely, ships out at sea lining up to come into port (Coal I assume)


The Old Hospital Rd Jetty (No action today)


No comments:

Post a Comment