Tuesday 2 August 2016

On the Road Again

Hi Blogettes,

I am on the road again, well nearly. I was meant to leave this morning, Monday August 1, but we awoke this morning to heavy rain and a leaking roof. A problem I had thought was fixed but obviously was not. Anyway, the short one insisted that it be dealt with before I head off again. Luckily, I got it sorted this afternoon and it has been raining heavily since and has not leaked.

There is no overseas aspects to this next travel adventure, I am travelling in my car to Cairns in North Queensland and will be going via the NSW North coast and then follow the QLD Coast up to Cairns.

In all, I think about 6 weeks should cover it, maybe a bit more depending on how quickly I travel back down from QLD.

I have packed the fishing rods, I hope to dangle a line a few times along the way. Originally, I was planning on taking the motorbike but I think that would have been too much trouble. In the car, I can pack lots of stuff and if it rains, the wipers come on. I am also planning on catching up with some people at various spots along the way, people I have not seen in a while.

LB

No comments:

Post a Comment