Sunday 7 August 2016

Nambucca Heads

I left Luke and Amy's place this morning and continued to meander my way up the coast. I detoured to by past Forster/Tuncurry on the way, which was Ok but bigger than I expected. I made it to Port Macquarie by lunchtime and that was larger than I remember it and hillier. I decided to keep going and switched between the Highway and the coastal tourist route bypasses, going through the historic towns such as Taree and Kempsey. Some photos of yesterday with Luke and Henry and some family snaps this morning as I was leaving, including the house. Unfortunately, my time delay snap to allow me to to get in frame did not autofocus properly.


Luke & Henry


Henry



Amy & Henry


L-R Henry, Amy, Luke & Tia


Blurred


Port Macquarie


1 comment:

  1. lovely to see the family photo & sunshine.

    ReplyDelete