Tuesday 2 August 2016

West Wyalong

Day 1 on the road, a slow and easy start, getting away from home a bit after 9am. A uneventful drive up through Victoria (by pass Shepparton) and along the Newell hwy to West Wyalong. I stopped about 4.30pm, I was getting a bit weary and it was starting to rain, so I stopped driving for the day.

The fields were either very green (with crop) or very yellow with Canola or Rape Seed flowers. In places it was a sea of yellow but I did not stop to take photos as it was quite grey and cold as well.

Tomorrow, I will go to Parkes (and try to visit Radio telescope) and then continue up to Dubbo and see the western plains Zoo. I plan to stay in Dubbo tomorrow night and then head to Newcastle via Humpty Doo (and visit pie shop) and then via Maitland on Thursday. It should take most of the day.

LB

No comments:

Post a Comment