Thursday 5 May 2016

Corbin, Kentucky

Well I did not make it as far as the Smoky Mountains, I decided by about 4pm it was time to stop and not rush. So I stopped in a town called Corbin, at the Fairfield Inn, no less.

Here are the photos from the Corvette Museum, unfortunately it has been raining ever since and I have not taken any pics of the Kentucky countryside. It is very lush and pretty. It would look great here in the Autumn with the changing colours, now everything is green.

Maybe tomorrow if the sun is out. The Daniel Boone forrest is not far from here, maybe I will have a look if easy to access tomorrow.

Pics for the motor heads or more correctly "Chev heads"




One of the early types, I think I like more than later models.








For those who like engines



Some that came worse off


A rare only one surviving 1983 Corvette




The Diner



Look, they even have customised Gibson Corvette Guitars.

No comments:

Post a Comment