Tuesday 11 November 2014

Slow day in Hilo

Hi,

No pics today, I just chilled out at a cafe watching the world go by most of the day ( a late start) and surfed the net back at the hostel later this afternoon looking for a download of the last Dr Who episode (without success). I can get it from Iview on Aunty when I return.

TV in the US is simply shit (Canada is a close second). Channel after Channel of mindless ad filled drivel.  I am hoping for a major earthquake or eruption to liven the place up. I do not want a tsunami as I am close to the water, that is fair as it is my wish list.

The tree was correctly identified by a few but B.E. (known for his weekend parties) was first to get it right by identifying it as a Monkeypod Tree. Arno gets a point bonus for having a variant growing in his back yard.


LB


p.s. this was blog #200 so I guess I have been on the road 200 days +/- a few.



4 comments:

  1. actually it is 185/186 days, probably feels longer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, when do we get to see a Hawaiian shirt?
    E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked at some and could find one I liked enough to buy , maybe in Honolulu.

      Delete
  3. Someone's counting!

    ReplyDelete