Wednesday 19 November 2014

The Mad Hatter

Hi Folks,

A quick update since arriving home and a few clean up things.

Item 1. I should not have come home. My luck deserted me. I arrived home on Saturday afternoon and took the car to get washed and cleaned on Sunday morning and the clown from the carwash backs my car into a pole. Hopefully, their insurance will pay but until this happens, I have a risk and a problem.


Item 2 On Monday, I discovered that I have a collapsed sewer pipe in my back yard and it must be fixed very soon.  This will cost thousands.


On the up side, here is a collection of pics showing mostly hat choices, I collected on my travels, My Hawaiian  shirt and some of my bags are also included.


Start out Hat


Followed by beanie



Then full Balaclava and appearance of New Bag


Great Wall of China hat


Even newer bag


Russian Cap



Russian General' s hat



Harris Tweed Hat, UK


Orkney Beanie



Keck Telescope Beanie



Hilo Guitars & Ukelele's Cap

LB

4 comments:

  1. Lovely. Some of those may come in handy popping down to the bank. Good to see you cracked a smile, must be happier now your home! Tristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Harris Tweed. Hoping to get something similar in Donegal or Galway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you just wore the shirt and ditched the hats you would be nicely camouflaged in your garden and Joy would find it difficult to find you!
    E

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those hats and only one head. Come to Tassie and you might get an extra head. GV

    ReplyDelete