Saturday 8 November 2014

Washing Day

hi,

not a lot to report today, wandered around town today, went to a great Ukulele and guitar shop, did not buy anything, had mexican for lunch and finally tracked down a reasonable car hire place, pick the car up tomorrow.

Only 3 pics today

There were some people I could have taken photos of which were"different" but I though better not.


Very big tree opposite court house


Who wants to play with the grown ups then?


Some people have no shame.

Time to sit in the garden and do the washing.

Tonight is Black & White night in Hilo, every year, a week after Halloween, they have B&W night and the idea is to dress up in B&W. I will decline I think in case I am seen in Collingwood colors.

Besides, I haven't a thing to wear. 

PS Do  not bother with our German Sim numbers anymore, Joy is home and mine ran out of credit again today. I put 30 euro on it not long ago and have hardly used it, but the credit soon disappeared.


I will switch back to my normal phone from now on, bloody Telstra charge $3 minute for the US, robbing bastards.

1 comment:

  1. Just wear black. You;re white. You can go as Phillip Adams.

    ReplyDelete