Tuesday 12 April 2016

Day 3 Lima -The grog is back

Todays wander about Lima, the first stop was the Maurey Hotel for a Pisco Sour (Grande) then through another big square and along the shopping street back to Hotel. Clearly grog is OK again, election over.
I also booked a flight to Cancun Mexico tomorrow as I was frustrated with the expense of getting out of Lima to a city where I could get a reasonable plane fare home, E.g All the airlines seemed to want about $1000 just to fly to BA where I could get a reasonable AirNZ fare. But when combined, it was too much. So I am going to go to Cancun for a few days, hopefully get into Cuba and then return to Cancun where I hope I can get a reasonable airfare home.


Maurey Hotel Bar


Pisco Sour (grande)




another Square


2 comments:

  1. The grog may be back but the font is black and unable to be read against the dark background :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ignore that comment about the font - looks fine on my laptop - maybe it was a tablet problem?

    ReplyDelete