Saturday 23 April 2016

Floridita Restaurant

Well tonight I went to the famous (via Ernest Hemingway) Floridita restaurant. I shall upload pics later but overall, it was not worth it. I had the soup, which tasted like it came from a campbell can and the "Hemingway special" of Lobster, prawns and fish was so so. Lobster like old boots, prawns ok and fish passable. Not up to standards, just catering for tourists like me. At hotel Ingalterra now for a Congac and Wi Fi.

My friends Greg & Sherrie arrive in Havana tonight , about 11pm but probably won't get to accommodation until about 1am. I am meeting tomorrow at 10am so hopefully they won't be too shagged from flight. A couple of cocktails at lunch should spark them up.

Beside me is the the most mangy cat I have seen in a long time (too dark for pic). It has had a hard life.

Hasta Luego

LB


No comments:

Post a Comment