Sunday 24 April 2016

Last Night in Havana

Tonight is my last night in Havana and I will miss it a bit. I met my friends from Melbourne Greg & Sherrie this morning and they arrived ok late last night after about a 30 hr flight. We spent the day together and they are currently off exploring on their own whilst i write my daily piece. We started the day with drinks at the Inglaterra hotel, then more drinks at the Floridita bar, and my Hemingway likeness was noted. After that some lunch then a classic car ride for about an 1 hr and then more drinks and Ice Cream for me. I also saw a tee shirt I should have. More drinks later and then dinner and by then they should be finished. Tomorrow, off to the airport back to Cancun for me, Then New Orleans,

Hasta Luego

LB



Drinks start early with this lot


Me and Uncle earnest


Cuban Character


Bacardi Building




Our Ride


My Tee Shirt want


No comments:

Post a Comment