Thursday 19 June 2014

Dinner by the Lake

A supplementary post.

I wandered out for some dinner and found this nice restaurant about 1/2 km away from the guest house. The food was fabulous, a nice salad, eggplant and cheese, stuffed chicken breast and finished off with Pancakes, with pine nuts and honey. I sat outside in the soft evening light, on my own with Joni Mitchell's "blue" playing on the phone, I think I had a little tear in my eye at times.

I also observed some Burly Russian in Red leather shoes and a trophy wife come to the same place, so I knew it was good.

Some pics from the iPhone of the place and items of interest along the walk.









4 comments:

  1. Last Century restaurant -- sounds good. Thought you might have tried the fish, or the caviar. -- BB

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sings of everywhere, but not Baikal. Russia looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bear on square skate board, the lake looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the second last photo one of you without having a shave?

    ReplyDelete