Monday 16 June 2014

Rainy Sunday in Mongolia

Today was a very quiet day, it has been raining and cold most of the day. I had a bath and got some laundry done. No activity today apart from buying a new suitcase as the handle broke on my old one, some local food and beer again. I did have one shot of Mongolian Vodka, I thought I cannot go through Mongolia without at least one salutary Vodka to the Mongolians. It was a Ghingiss Khann Gold and cost about $3 for what looked like a triple shot.

No photos today, camera had a day off.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are having a rest day Doug - this travelling business can get very exhausting!
    I'm really enjoying following your blog and the great pictures. I usually view it on my tablet which will not be cooperative an allow me to make comments.
    Stay safe and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are refreshed after your rest day and the Mongolian Vodka. Loving your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steaming hard towards Bastille Day, I'll have a ceremonial Pernod for you and think of Mongolian Vodka.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonja and Dean1 July 2014 at 05:51

    Good to re-charge the batteries - you seem to have been going hard for a fair while.

    ReplyDelete