Wednesday 17 September 2014

Belfast Nights

It is with sad regret that I must inform you of my evenings activities.

Firstly I went to the Crown Hotel where I had a pint of Sharp's Doom Bar, all the way from Cornwall in this very ornate Belfast pub (pics tomorrow maybe). I am sure this is the bar Elisha (my niece alerted me to). As they did not have food, I proceeded to Brennan's bar (just across the street) where I had pints of Belfast lager, seafood chowder and Turkey and Ham pie, whilst chatting to another Australian couple touring around Ireland & Scotland. After being mostly sated by Brennan's, I proceeded to walk back to the hotel only to be lured by the sounds coming from Fibber McGhees pub, where I had to have a few Dublin Icecreams (Guinness) whilst watching a delightful 3 piece irish band playing a range of instruments, including Guitar, Mandolin, Banjo, Tin Whistle, Fiddle and clackers.

No photos of course, apart from not taking the camera, that would be sharing too much.

Life's tough (for some)

LB

1 comment:

  1. Good to see that you caught up on the ice cream. (GV)

    ReplyDelete