Wednesday 2 July 2014

Budda in Pest

Have been for a walk, had a beer and did some grocery shopping. Here are a few pics from the streets of Budapest as I have seen them so far. I did go on a ferris wheel, hence the high shot of the Church. The sun seemed low putting the Palace on (Buda) and the mighty Danube into shadow, maybe tomorrow I will go up to the palace.

 First thing I see when I get off the bus from the airport, My little Melbourne Cafe

 Foyer of Wombats Hostel
 Hostel's Feedback Request


 First Beer


 St Stephens
 Palace
 Mighty Danube





Rare Audi W12


6 comments:

  1. definitely looks like Europe, must be warm - people with feet in water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. short one's taller sister2 July 2014 at 16:28

    certainly looks nicer than Warrnambool at the moment, keep up the good blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, not enough bling on that church!
    E

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, and we're here with our little Pest, though he's not so little these days

    ReplyDelete
  5. Already more people here than all of Russia. Are you having a good time?

    ReplyDelete