Thursday 3 July 2014

evening update

I finally found a traditional Hungarian restaurant and the food was great and it was cheap. They even had Rakott Krumpli  on the menu but it was all gone when I arrived, guess I should have gone at lunchtime. It was called Frici Papa Kifozdeje - See link Daily Menu - Frici papa kifőzdéje

Crowds in surrounding area seem just as big tonight, except a thunderstorm came through about an hour ago, just after the fireworks, and dumped about 2 feet of rain in 10 mins. A few of the young ladies were looking like stray cats after their hair got "bad" with the rain. These people with hair, they have so many issues.

If you have not received a response to an email, it is maybe because my email seems to be playing up, both email servers seem to be a bit funny at the moment, hopefully next destination will fix. Speaking of which, not sure what access to internet I will have for the next few days, have to wait and see. It might not be till I get to Germany next week.


2 comments:

  1. I've been enjoying reading your posts and seeing the great photos. Thanks for keeping up your enthusiasm for the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pics of the bad-hair-girls. Are they shy?

    ReplyDelete