Friday 3 October 2014

Back to the Ring of Brogner

Another easy day here in Orkney, a few pics of Joys taken on her morning walk around town, followed by a return to the Stones at the Ring of Brogner, this time wit my Camera battery charged up and the sun shining.

A nice evening meal in the local pub, followed by a can of Tennents lager and "A Touch of Frost" on TV. I have to say, UK TV is pretty average, mostly reruns of old stuff and rubbish.


A real BMW i3 owned by a person as their own car
















There are a lot cows here in Orkney, by the way if there are more than one cow, then the plural are Ky. (at least thats how I think the spelling is)




3 comments:

  1. I think it's time that bear went home. He's been there since the 29th!!!!!
    Hope the talk went well Joy.
    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he has been there a lot longer than that. Today I took his photo as well. Previous pics were by Joy. Joy said her 4 talks went well, to small classes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bear's waiting for his sailor boy to come home.......

    ReplyDelete