Tuesday 28 October 2014

Easy Day in Vancouver

Hi all,

A slow paced day today, went to a cafe in Vancouver that I had visited 24 years ago and had coffee. It turns out that the guy behind the counter, although not the owner, started working there 24 years ago.

This was a good introduction because he gave the me the name of a good barber down the street and I had myself a trim and neaten up. We then found place selling German sausages in Bread and we went to the park and had lunch.

Afterwards we went to an commercial area not far from downtown and I checked out a few camera shops, but behaved myself and did not buy anything. We then came home about 3pm  and it has since started to rain, slightly, again.

Tomorrow, we head across to Vancouver Island - this might  be fun as a storm is expected tonight/tomorrow.

Ces't la Vie


No comments:

Post a Comment