Friday 15 May 2015

Chiang Mai Day 3

Today is a take it easy day, I have extended my stay here by one day, so now I can get a direct flight to Yangon, I have booked flight and first 2 nights in Yangon, then take it from there. I was planning on then going to Sri Lanka, but apparently, no airline flys direct from Burma to Sri Lanka, even Sri Lankan Air. So Sri Lanka is starting look expensive and may be dropped from the itinerary. Thats next weeks decision.

No Pics today,  I gave the Camera a day off.


Tomorrow or Sunday I want to do something different before I move on, the 2 main attractions are Tiger world or the Elephants, although one other westerner told me Tiger world is not that flash, they are in cages, and apparently doped up on catnip to keep them docile. It does not sound too good, although I am told you can play with a kitten. Maybe the elephants will get a run. Both involve full day tours and I don’t think  either is cheap. Both options will be hot.


LB

1 comment:

  1. Have my own tiger called Hamish here on a working holiday...

    ReplyDelete