Tuesday 12 May 2015

Rest day

Today has been a "Rest Day" i.e nothing much has happened. This morning I went to the post office and posted some fabric I had acquired for Joy home (expensive post here), then return the scooter, had lunch and then Siesta this afternoon. I tried watching TV but there is a One Direction on tour special on, not very special at all, I say.

No Pics today, still trying to catch up loading my previous pics to drop box, because internet is so slow, it is taking a while so I am giving the loading list a breather by not taking any more today.

Tomorrow it is off to Chiang Mai, which should be a change in pace. It is very quiet here, I was told today that it is much busier between Dec and March, but from April onwards it drops off a lot as the rainy season approaches. Speaking of which, I heard a few big thunder claps earlier, so I think rain is imminent.

LB

No comments:

Post a Comment