Monday 4 May 2015

Madam Hein Restaurant

Today was another scorcher, although I don't think as hot as yesterday. I spent most of the day indoors out of  the heat so not a lot to report.

Tonight, I met with Greg, Lisa and Chris and we went to a restaurant called Madam Hein, where the chef is French (with a Vietnamese grandmother) and it was in a villa type house a little bit away from the main busy area. Nice garden/courtyard to eat in with big fans to make a breeze. Food was nice and well presented although it was on the pricey end of dining.

a couple of snaps.


Lisa & Greg


Chris


Both Chris and Greg are trying to get over a flu/fever that have come down with since arriving, I hope its not me next. They are going home Tuesday and I am heading Sapa. Tomorrow, last day in Hanoi.

LB

No comments:

Post a Comment