Friday 22 May 2015

Colombo - Sri Lanka

Hi Folks,

A bit late today but I have been in Transit through Bangkok getting here, meaning I spent longer than I wanted to get here. Yesterday, I went into town at Bangkok to kill some time, took only one pic in Bangkok, place has changed a lot from when I was last there.

Got in very late to Colombo, about 2.30 am Bangkok time at Hotel. Short sleep and then up early for breakfast and a view over the beach. It seems I am only perhaps 250 metres from the beach, will check this out later when I go exploring.

LB


Bangkok


View of Colombo Beach from Hotel Breakast room
lookin


Colombo


3 comments:

  1. Tanzania from here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or, on the word of Gene Pitney, "Mecca!"
    -- Bolshoi Brat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. East may well be East and West may be West, but around here, Mecca (Kiblat) is in the West. And yes, to finish the sentence, that beach is to the west and Mecca is out there somewhere.

      Delete