Friday 8 May 2015

New feet and last day in Sapa

Today is my last day in Sapa, I am catching the night Bus back to Hanoi, arriving about 5am and then I need to get to the airport to catch a midday flight to Luang Prabang in Laos.

I also got new feet today, as I had to check out of the hotel about 10 am this morning, I have to fill my time today until the night bus leaves at 10pm. So this afternoon I had a foot massage/salt scrub, now my feet do not look quite as hobbit like.

todays Pics


Local Traffic


Vietnamese Architecture


Locals



More Locals


Nice lady in Sapa Stay Cafe, where I spend most of my day.

Also, there are a bunch of Austrians in the cafe next door, they are here to build a cable car on Fansipan, Vietnams highest mountain and we all know, Austrians know how to build cable cars.





1 comment:

  1. Sonja and Dean13 May 2015 at 18:13

    Lots like there's lots of locals!

    ReplyDelete